The NITEforce Solar Power Panel battery (8000mAh) is a small energy production facility designed for the terrain. You save batteries and avoid unnecessary visits with a trail camera and protect the nature!
Take advantage of free solar energy and let the solar power system generate renewable energy for your trail camera!
1) Less AA battery costs
* You get less battery consumption because the solar panel battery does most of the work during the sunny 10 month season (February – November).
2) Less maintenance costs – with little effort
* You don’t have to visit the camera for maintenance while traveling because of power issues, which saves you travel expenses and used time.
3) Environmental benefit
* With renewable free solar energy, you reduce your own carbon footprint and save the nature.
How does the NITEforce Solar Power Panel battery work?
The NITEforce Solar Power panel battery has a high-quality Solar Cell MonoCrystalline Silicone 29W solar panel that charges the built-in 8000mAh massive battery when the sun shines towards the panel. Direct sunlight charges renewable energy into the internal battery, from which it provides continuous power to your trail camera.
The NITEforce Solar Power Panel battery is compatible with almost all trail cameras, feeders or fish finders on the market. The solar panel battery’s smart built-in current transformer converts the output power to match the power ports (6V, 9V or 12V), which provides a steady operating current to the connected trail camera.
The solar panel battery has separate output current ports for the following voltages: 6V, 9V or 12V. From them, you can choose a compatible port for your camera, and connect your camera to the solar panel battery using the included power cable.
Renewable solar energy stored in an internal 8000mAh massive battery for rainy or cloudy days. This is how you extend and ensure the operation time of the trail camera with renewable and free energy. You can leave the AA alkaline batteries inside the camera or feeder when the external power source (solar panel battery) is connected. The combination maximizes the power availability for camera.
After the sunny season ends and the winter season begins (December – January), you can service charge the internal 8000mAh battery to full, e.g. with your own mobile phone charger from 5V input power port. This way the internal battery remains maintained and serviced through the darkness of winter.
Set includes 3 different size camera power cables with different sized DC connectors suitable for eg the following game cameras: NITEforce, Uovision, Spromise, Seissiger, DÖRR, SpyPoint, Boly Guard, WildGame, MINOX.
* Solar Power panel battery for trail cameras, feeding equipment or fish radar
* Designed for use in devices that support 6V, 9V and 12V external power supply
* Advantage of free and renewable solar energy
* A compatible and useful accessory for almost all trail cameras
* You save the price of the device because the seasonal consumption of AA batteries and maintenance trips are reduced
* Massive 8000mAh internal Li-Polymer battery
* Battery status LED display button: 100%, 75%, 50%, 25%
* Green LED when charging is on
* Output voltages: 6V, 9V and 12V
* Input port: 5V 2A (for maintenance charging)
* Lightning protected: yes
* Hail rain protected: yes
* Solar panel dimensions: 188mm x 157mm x 36mm
* Mounting threads: underside and back cover
* Color: Black (pictured)
* Weatherproof: IP66
* Operating temperatures: -5°C … +50°C
* Recommended months of use: February – November (10 month sunny season)
* Recommended humidity: 5% – 90%
1pc solar panel battery with internal 8000mAh battery
3 pcs of special size power cables for connecting to different trail cameras
1pc charging cable for maintenance charging with your own mobile phone charger
1pc Black metal wood fixing screw
User manual (English)
Warranty for manufacturing or material defects 1 year (12 months).