NITEforce Feeding Coil is simple and functional grain feeding coil. It saves your grains when not spreading grains all over the feeding site ground. Stop feeding mouse- and rat population! Birds and small game animals will learn quickly shake the coil and just get accurate amount of grains!
> Suitable for example Partridges, Pigeon, Pheasant, Mallard, Duck, Goose, Rabbit etc
With the help of NITEforce Feeding Coil, grain loss can be effectively prevented because it scatters the grains evenly when the birds peck at the feeder. You can reduce the filling interval because grain consumption is reduced even with less loss. Feeding Coil is making feeding more efficiently, since you prevent grains falling on the ground and get spoiled. Pest population (mice, rats etc.) is under control because there are no longer any free grain that can be easily found on the ground.
Feeding Coil can be effectively used for grain feeding of ducks, partridges and pheasants as well as other fowl. The suitable installation height for ducks and pheasants is approx. 50 cm from the bottom edge of the container to ground level. Partridges installation approx. 30 cm from the bottom of container to the ground level. Feeding Coil is excellent for spreading all kind of grains.
Feeding Coil can be attached to the bottom of almost any straight-bottomed plastic or metal bucket. It is definitely good for the bucket to have a closable lid that prevents rain-water entering to grain tank. A hole with a diameter of approx. 52 mm Ø is made in the middle of the bottom of the container. Feeding Coil spring is attached to metal plate simply twisting. Attach metal plate with two screws to the bottom of the container, either on the outside or on the inside.
You can monitor the automatic feeder for example with the help of wireless trail camera. When the trail camera sends for example once a day picture with Time-Lapse function, you can see if the coil has grains inside or not.
Feeding Coil is made of weather-resistant metal. Product warranty for manufacturing or material defects 1 year (12 months).
* Metal feeding coil for feeding ducks, pigeons, partridges, pheasants, gooses, rabbits etc
* Excellent “shaker” for spreading grain outside when birds are pecking at the droppings
* Reduces the spreading of waste grains to the feeding site
* Reduces consumption and feeding of pests
* Coil spring length: 13cm
* Metal mount plate diameter Ø: 11cm
* Install bottom of a plastic- or metal bucket with a lid
* Grains automatically shake out from the tank as the birds peck at the grains
* WeatherProof construction
* Color: non-rust metal (pictured)
* Delivery contents: Metal spring (1pc) and metal mounting plate (1pc)
Metal bucket or screws shown in the picture are not included in the delivery
USER Manual is able to find HERE!