NITEforce SMS Trap Alarm keeps stand-by and when necessary, it alerts when the trap closes. The trap alarm sends an SMS alarm message to the owner’s mobile phone as a text message.
Once a day, the trap alarm sends self-check message as a text message to the owner’s mobile phone, so you know that the electronic monitoring of the trap is working without problems.
NITEforce SMS Trap Alarm is connected to the trap door with the pull-off cable. When the trap door is closing, the trap door pulls the magnet off the bottom of the device with the help of a pull-off cable, causing the alarm.
NITEforce SMS Trap Alarm can also be used as a security guard if you need to know if someone is opening the door of a warehouse, a boat shed or even a cabin when you are not there. If necessary, you can easily adjust the pulling magnet’s detachment sensitivity by removing the tape from the magnet.
You can reset the alarm by going to the spot and putting the pull-off magnet back in place.
For SMS text messages, the trap alarm needs an open SIM card where the PIN code request has been disabled. It is compatible with so-called PrePaid SIM cards.
* Trap alarm for monitoring cage traps, wooden tube traps or doors
* Sends an alarm as a text message to the owner’s mobile phone
* The alarm works with the help of a pull-off cable that detaches the magnet from the bottom of the device
* Automatic self-check text message once a day
* Easy to set up
* Works with a normal-sized SIM card, which can also be PrePaid
* Batteries: 4 pcs AA 1.5V Alkaline (not included)
* Color: Digital Camo (pictured)
* Operating temperature: -20°C…+30°C
* On the back of the device, a mounting thread also for the wall mount (available separately)
* Warranty for manufacturing or material defects 1 year (12 months)
Included: NITEforce SMS Trap Alarm, 1pc magnet, 2pc Silica Gel bags, 1m long pull-off cable with hook, belt clip, antenna