NITEforce Hunting Alarm Set is usefull when waiting animals arrive to feeding site front of your hunting stand. It will alert you from closing animals even up to 300m distance! It’s also a good tool when observing animals. Now you can take a good night’s sleep with it. It can be used the door guard at home, so you will always know when your pet is trying to get in, without scratching the door!
How does the NITEforce Hunting Alarm Set works?
With the help of two (2) PIR motion detectors placed in the terrain, a moving object is detected in a controlled area. Immeadiately after detecting movement, the PIR motion detector unit wirelessly sends an alarm to the user’s receiver, even up to 300m away. The alarm sounds from the receiver can be heard as a beep or vibration. You can hear the beep from the receiver’s own speaker or through the included earphone. When earphone used, the object will definitely not hear the beep. The receiver’s LED light indicates which motion sensor sent the alarm.
In this way, you can easily be notified that something is moving front of the PIR motion detector. You can use the PIR motion detector to detect movement in various monitoring tasks.
The range of the wireless connection between the two motion detectors and the receiver is approx. 300m. Possible walls, buildings or dense mountains always interfere with the range of the radiowave lenght. PIR motion detector monitors the area in front of it up to approx. 10m and at an angle of 70°.
NITEforce Hunting Alarm Set is energy efficient and PIR motion detectors work with 3pcs 1.5V AAA batteries for a long-lasting use of up to 200hours. The receiver works with 3pcs 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries for up to 100hours.
NITEforce Hunting Alarm Set comes with 2 PIR motion detectors, 1 receiver, 1 earphone and 2 mounting straps for attaching PIR motion detectors to a tree, user manual (English).
* License-free 433MHz frequency: PIR motion sensor and receiver
* Connection range approx. 300m
* PIR motion sensor monitoring area: approx. 10m x 70° angle
* Weatherproof PIR motion detector construction (IP66)
* Receiver (indoor use)
* Receiver alarm: vibration + beep from speaker or earphone
* 3.5mm audio connection for the included earphone
* Volume control
* Receiver’s LED light indicates which motion sensor gave the alarm
* LED operating light in the receiver (ON/OFF mode)
* Light and compact design
* PIR motion detector works with 3pcs 1.5V AAA batteries (not included)
* Receiver works with 3pcs 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
* Operating temperatures: -20°C … +50°C temperatures
* Color: Olive green (picture)
* 1 year warranty for manufacturing or material defects
* CE, FC, EC-RED and RoHS approved